Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Her Room

Recently I find myself wanting to sit in Kate's room and just enjoy the peacefulness there. I pray for her and her future when I'm in there. It seems as though everything is so clear when I am in her room. I imagine her cute little face peeking out over the top of the crib or her crawling towards me on the carpet with a determined expression on her face. I have also been reading to her in her room. The other night I read "Guess How Much I Love You" to her (thank you Auntie Care and cousin Reece.). I could feel how sweet she is while I was reading to her. Jared came in and laid his head in my lap as I read to our baby. A very sweet family moment. I know there will be many more sweet moments in this room. I thank God for her present and her future.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I think this is a very common thing for mothers. It's always so calming to go sit in their unborn baby's room. Glad you are enjoying every moment!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6