Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jodi and Hudson's Shower




Hudson and Kate can't wait to meet each other!

We all loved this onesie. It says "Babe Magnet"



The Hostesses










Because my dear friend Jodi has launched a "picture boycott" I have taken it upon myself to post some pictures so that Hudson will have some idea of how beautiful his Mom was when she was pregnant and how much she glowed with joy. We had such a great time at Jodi's shower on Sunday afternoon. The theme was baseball. We enjoyed baseball cupcakes as well as Dr. Pepper (straight from Dublin). All of the girls had such a great time visiting. I was sitting next to Jodi writing down what she got and from whom and I was thinking, "Wow we have come a long way since we first told each other we were pregnant." She was 7 weeks and I was 4 weeks!! And now we are 32 week and 29 weeks!!! I just want to thank God so much for blessing us with wonderful pregnancies. I also want to thank him that I had such an amazing friend to go through this journey with. This has definitely been a very sweet part of our friendship. I feel so blessed to have Derek and Jodi in our lives and I know that Hudson will be an amazing addition to all of our lives.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Kate and Hudson...Kate Hudson....interesting :) Love seeing pictures! It is fun having a buddy. I had the same buddy with both of mine. It will be really nice when they are born and you can share your mommyhood experiences. There is great bonding there!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6