Thursday, December 20, 2007

Please Pray for My Mom

Last Saturday my Mom tore her ACL while she was at the White House (how many people can say that?). She is set to have surgery this afternoon to repair the damage. She is very sad because she will be recovering for about 4-6 weeks. This means that she won't get to travel to see all of us for Christmas and she won't get to come for Kate's shower in January. She is heartbroken. But her goal is to make it here for Kate's birth. Please pray that her spirits will be uplifted and that she will recover quickly. Thankfully the Senate takes a good Christmas vacation so she will not have to miss that much of her work. Thank you in advance for the prayers.

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6