Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ty and Taylor

One month ago on Tuesday the couple on the right Ty and Taylor (the guy on the left is our good friend, John, thanks for making a guest appearance on my blog John! :) ) will celebrate their 1 month wedding anniversary. One week ago tomorrow Ty left for Marine boot camp. Ty has become a very special friend to both Jared and I. I wanted to write this blog so that as many people as possible can be praying for Ty and Taylor as they endure this 3 month separation. Taylor is a courageous woman that supports her husband. Ty is a courageous guy that answered a calling for his life. "God bless this couple as they are apart. Watch over Ty as he endures the rigors of basic training and whatever lies beyond that. Watch over Taylor as she supports him from far away." In Jesus' name amen. Please help me pray for this beautiful couple. Thank you!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6