Thursday, February 28, 2008

10 Things We've Learned About Kate in Just 3 Weeks

1. Will not go to sleep unless her stomach is absolutely full
2. Loves to be sung to sleep. Especially by old Hymns (Sweet Bye and Bye, My Jesus I Love Thee, God is So Good) and Beatles :)
3. She smiles and laughs in her sleep
4. She sneezes and has a case of the hiccups after every feeding
5. She loves to sit up and look around
6. She loves to cuddle
7. She is very hot natured and loves to just be in her diaper
8. Can be lulled to sleep by riding around in the car
9. When she falls asleep on our chests she has to reach one of her hands up to touch our skin
10. Loves to give the sweetest open mouth kisses

See below for Pictures from Kate's 3rd Week of Life.......

2 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

LOVE all the info!!! Also, James and I got on and did a "meter" for us and we added it to Brock's webpage. . .thanks, it's too cute!
Hey, are ya'll by any chance traveling to Crosbyton for Maggie's shower? Your response might be our deciding factor!!! ha ha
Hope you three are doing well. We love you and are praying for you all.
God Bless,
Shavonne

Unknown said...

I didn't really think that the Beatles qualify as hymns...

However, I think you can make an exception.

Very cute list!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6