Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kate Elizabeth Gowens, Born February 8, 2008!!!!!

Right before our lives changed forever!
Kate was born at 8:56 PM, weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and measured 19 inches

Me and my girl right after birth


Proud Daddy!!



Dr. Rost and his 3rd delivery of the day!



John, the best nurse God could have sent our way!












Me and Mimi







Uncle Brig and Aunt Kelly








Uncle Burke with the good hold









Uncle Blair and Uncle Jay










Kate loves her Daddy






































Good Bye Noisy Hospital!






























Cousin Caden
















Auntie Gracie

















Auntie Hope


















Kate and Hudson, Finally they meet!



















Auntie Jodi


































































7 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all went well, can't wait to hear the details!! So happy for you! She's beautiful!

GriffinSisters said...

Congratulations, she's absolutely beautiful (just as we knew she would be)!!!
We can't wait to meet her and steal some sweet baby kisses! I hope the three of you are doing well and getting adjusted to the change. Your life will never be the same again.
God bless your new family,
Shavonne

Melissa said...

Congratulations to all of you!! She is beautiful!! Your life will never be the same - for the better of course!! Good luck to you guys as you adjust to your new family!

Carolyn said...

Nothing more to say but....absolutely beautiful!!! I love her!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so excited Kate is here. I pray you are feeling good and that everything went as smoothly as possible. I can't wait to meet her - she is gorgeous!

Love you!!

Nola

Anonymous said...

Jared and Betsy, Kate is beautiful! Ya did good!!!!!! What joy she will bring to your lives and she will make you wise by challenging you to be the very best you can be. Praise God for taking all 3 of you safely through this first step on this wonderful journey. Much love, "Miss Mary Joy"

angela said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! We had nurse John too when we had Ava. It was kind of weird having a former military guy check me to see how dialated I was. He was fine though. I am so happy for your new little family! Enjoy her and get some rest!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6