Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Brig!

This day marks a milestone for my younger brother. Brig turned 30 today. He decided to make it a very memorable plunge into his 3rd decade by running 50 miles today. That's not a typo that is fifty miles!!! He started at 5 am and ended around 6 PM. I called him at various points along his run. His family and friends kept in touch with him through out the day. Some even came up to run miles with him or bike along side of him. The last call I made he was headed into his last 2 miles. He said that he was hobbling more than walking but I could sense victory in his voice. That's my brother. He is a very goal driven and a very determined individual. He is the one who was first into triathlons and got the other members in our family interested to. He is an amazing individual. He is an excellent father to my nephews, Caden and Tabor and a great husband to my sister in law Kelly. I am so proud to know him. Happy 30th Brig! Can't wait to see what you'll do for your 40th!!!!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6