Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hudson is Here!!!!!

Here he is.....Kate's future husband :)
Love that hair!!!











I would say Derek is a little bit smitten wouldn't you?
My fellow pregnant pal Jodi had her little boy last night. Hudson Ross Tuley was born at around 8 o'clock last night and weighed in at 7lbs 6oz. He was about 1 week early (1 day before Derek's Birthday), which was a relief to Jodi. She was ready!!! Everyone is doing great. Jared and I got to see Hudson in person this afternoon. He's quite a handsome little boy. He has A LOT of hair!!!!! It is very thick and sticks up at odd little angles. Very cute! Jodi and I have come along way since we first told each other about our pregnancies and now here we are! Hudson is here and Kate is just about 3 weeks away.





4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay!! Thanks for sharing! I am so happy for them!

angela said...

I am so glad that you posted pictures, and so quickly I might add! Thanks for these! He is so SWEET and I LOVE his name! Too, too cute! Congratulations Jodi!

Amanda said...

He's precious!! Can't wait to see pictures of your Kate!

Carolyn said...

Ohhh - it is so fun to have someone to experience all this stuff together with and so close in time (I can't believe you are only 3 weeks away!!!!)

Sweet baby boy Hudson. How is he dressed in such a cute little sweater when he is so brand new!

Send our congrats. And tell Derek and Jodi (although this says nothing to you, Jared and little Kate...) but there is NOTHING like little boys :) !!!!!!

This may be unrealistic but I hope that your quick action on snapping photos of Hudson and posting them on your blog will be repeated when Kate enters our world!!! I wish I could be there so PLEASE assign someone to send pics soon!!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6