Wednesday, January 16, 2008

35 weeks!!!

A family photo
I have loved these past few weeks of pregnancy!





These past couple weeks of pregnancy have been especially beautiful for me. I can't explain it other than to say that I feel such a closeness to Kate right now. I feel her move inside of me practically all of the time. She basically moves a lot at the top of my tummy because to be honest she doesn't have much room in there anymore. Her legs, knees, and feet are constantly pushing outward. I love to just watch as she pushes and sometime makes little waves across my tummy. Truly amazing! A friend once told me that birth is bittersweet because, yes you want to meet your little one but at the same time you will never be that close to your child physically again. Pregnancy is so amazing.I know that sounds cliche but I also know every Mom who reads this is agreeing with me whole heartedly. I just feel so blessed that God has allowed me to experience pregnancy. Please pray for all 3 of us as we head into the home stretch.



2 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Your friend was most definately correct!!! The birth of Miss Kate will bring an end to your pregnancy but will create such a new experience that will be amazing for you AND Jared!
I know the two of you will be wonderful parents. God has blessed Kate with you both, she is a very lucky little girl!
Thinking of you often,
Shavonne

GriffinSisters said...

One more thing. . .
You look wonderful, the look only a pregnant Mommy can have!!! You will always love these pictures, I still look back on mine and just smile in amazement!!!
The blessing of pregnancy is truly a wonderful experience!
Much love,
shavonne

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6