Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jared's Bum Knee

Jared has battled with sore knees for as long as I have known him. Playing high school sports in the past and continuing sports such as basketball, running, and soft ball have put his left knee under such pressure that he has been in a lot of pain lately, especially at night. Tomorrow afternoon he is going to have his left knee scoped and his ACL shortened (I don't know how the Dr. will accomplish that but he says his ACL is too stretched out.) Please pray for him that he will do well during the surgery and that his recovery time will be short. Please pray that the surgery will make him pain free. He is way too young to be hobbling around in pain. I am not too crazy about him being "put under" by anethesia and he is not too happy about the IV. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

We're praying today for success and quick and complete recovery! We can't have Jared out on softball! :)

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6