Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008.........Joyful 33 Weeks!!!!

33 Weeks with Miss Kate
Daddy showing off our new pink rocker

We can't wait to meet her!


Kate's crib with her bedding in place



A peek inside Kate's crib




This will be my new home very soon
Here we go into 2008! What a great year it will be for our family. We will add Kate to our family and God will show us the new world of being parents. It is hard to believe that by this time next year we will have a little girl just a month away from her first birthday. What a difference a year makes.
2007 was a constant visible reminder of God's goodness. Our care group was formed at church. We added 2 newphews to our extended families in March. God blessed me with a new job in April. We found out we were pregnant in June. We challenged ourselves physically by doing various 5ks, 10ks, and sprint triathlons. God is so good and so faithful to us even through the trials that we faced this year. It has been amazing to be a part of other people's lives as God has blessed them also. An old song comes to mind. "Great is Thy Faithfulness" Jared and I had this song in our wedding. That one line always sticks out in my mind. "Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed your hand has provided. Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me."
It is so exciting to think about all of the blessings God will bring us. It is also amazing to think about all of the trials that God will bring us through. Thank you to each and everyone of you who reads this blog. You have been a blessing in my life. I pray that God will show you and the people you love his goodness and mercies this year.




3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE the picture with the bow on your belly - it is precious! Well, the pics answer my question....I was peeking at your bedding online and wondered if you already had it....there ya go - guess you obviously do!

Everything looks great - including you! Seems like all we lack is the beautiful little girl to brighten up and add life to all that pink stuff.

Love you,
Care

Courtney said...

Love your nursery! Of course I do, it's PINK! May 2008 be full of life, love, and growth for you and your sweet family! We love you!

Erica and Cary said...

Great pics! It's all so...pink!

She's almost here! Woohoo!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6