Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kate Turns 3 Weeks Old!!!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from this week.............We're all 3 weeks older and Jared and I are just a wee bit wiser. :)
Me and My Girl
Kissy Kate
Can't Stop................


Kissing Her!!!!



Laughing Girl




Don't know what happened here, but I thought it was a cool picture.





Family self portrait






Do you want to know a secret??? I'm still hungry!!!!







Sunshine on my Shoulder makes me happy......








Kate says, " No Sportscenter for you until my bottle is done."









Me and my napping buddy....she's so cuddly!










Oh bother! It always makes me laugh some of the positions she falls asleep in.


































5 comments:

Shamelessly Radiant said...

Wow, she is just beautiful. Congrats Bets!
Love,
Bree

Amanda said...

I have to say that you never get tired of giving your babies kisses. She's precious Betsy!

Courtney said...

She is just so precious!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Kate!
Thank your mommie and daddy for the beautiful pictures! I love your blog, makes me feel like I can see you all the time.

I know you haven't met your Uncle Gearhead yet, but he too has a FIERCE Mowhawk in the morning, LOL! We can't wait to hold you so save a ton of kisses for us, deal?

Love,
Auntie Tress

Erica and Cary said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to get over there and meet her! Let's try to schedule a time that's best for you!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6