Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Are HGTV Junkies

Before





After






Jared and I love watching the Home and Garden TV network. We love to see how they will redo a room. Well, we decided to do a little redecorating of our own. Our loft space has always bothered us. It is a big area at the top of our stairs that really didn't have a purpose. It was more of a space to put our "stuff" and it was starting to get cluttered. We wanted to give it real definition and now it has become a lounge area/office area. We love the transformation. We have never experimented with bright colors before especially green. We were inspired.

4 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

Betsy,

I TOO am a HGTV junkie!!! The room is awesome...I love the color. Color is my THING!! lol...Good job to the two of you...
love,
kittie

Courtney said...

It's beautiful!

angela said...

I love this room. It's beautiful!

Gracie said...

Good job on the room! It looks great!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6