Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mimi!

My Mom's Birthday was this past Tuesday and I wanted to do something special for her. I wanted Kate to sing Happy Birthday for her so that I could post it on facebook. We worked on it for a few weeks. She didn't quite have the melody down. She would sing the first line of the melody over and over. Plus she kept saying Happy Birthday to Jake (her little friend). Well the 11th was inching closer so I figured it would still be cute even with the repeating melody and the fact that she wished Jake a Happy Birthday everytime. But......on Tuesday morning I was fixing her breakfast and she started singing and she sang it through perfectly! Even saying Mimi! I pressed my luck and asked her to sing it again and this is what I got. A special treat for our Mimi on her birthday.

1 comments:

casterline said...

who gave her the southern accent?

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6