Monday, May 3, 2010

I Bet You Can't Guess Where We Went????

Our night at the Ballpark was not reminscent of the old days. Jared and I used to go to a game on a whim, sit in our favorite spot on the homerun porch and absorb every detail of the game. Ummm not so much with these two! We sat in our seats for a total of 10 minutes. The rest of the time was spent walking around the perimeter, watching Kate go up and down the little stairs, and watching them both play with balloons attached to the railings. Ahhhh life with kids! But we did get to see TWO Elvises.









There is something I love about this picture. I think it's because it shows the realness of my life right now.

Kate in her wind up

Kate's got quite the arm

The stairs!!!

We could have saved our money and let Kate play on some stairs all night

I wasn't kidding about the 2 Elvises

2 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

I love picture number 3 of the kiddos leaning on the fence. Cute, cute!

Carolyn said...

I love al the pics! So cute. The third one of you holding Carson when he is trying to touch the balloon - that is SO PIERCE! How did you sneak him off to the ball game without me knowing it? IDENTICAL!

Love you! We oughta all go to a Cubs game together soon. Now THAT would be a crazy sight to see :)

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6