Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We're Going on a Bear Hunt

This is a very popular book at our house. Meaning we've read it about a billion times and both Jared and I can recite it word for word. Here is Jared putting his own spin on it and as you can hear, Kate could probably "read" it herself. Jared is not embellishing for the camera this is how he reads every book to our kids. Lucky kids, eh? In case you have never read this book the words are "We're going on a bear hunt, we're gonna catch a big one...what a beautiful day! we're not scared!...We can't go over it! We can't go under it! Oh no! We've got to go through it!" Just so you know what Kate is saying. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is PRECIOUS!!! Brock loves reading Where the Wild Things Are! Brice is starting to enjoy books, mainly just bringing them to us to read and then running off for another one! I know I've told you before and I don't plan on stopping, Kate and Carson are too cute! Hope all is well friend!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6