Monday, July 5, 2010

One Great Week

Let's see. In this slideshow we have Kate wearing her tshirt as a dress (with the neck around her waist, oh my Mom would love that. It was her idea),Carson being a goofball on the couch, Daddy and the kids looking for a ball under the couch,Carso wearing an inflatable life ring, a sweet little summer haircut, a little pic session on a trolley char, Caden enjoying a s'more,a patriotic cake, a little patriotic tshirt I made for Carso, Kate learning how to take a bat to a ball,first using more of a golf club approach and then getting the hang of it, trying to show Carson that skill, Kate giving her cousin Allie a hug, Kate talking things over with Nena, Carson and Toby enjoying a little fourth celebration, Jared playing bean bag toss with his bro, Carson enjoying some ducks before the fireworks,and some kind of cool pictures I took of some swirling glow sticks. Whew, like the title says, it was one great week!

2 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

1. Kate's haircut is absolutely ADORABLE!!
2. I love the picture at the beginning where you and Carson are sitting next to each other and he is looking at you. So sweet.
3. The glow stick and fireworks pics are very cool!

casterline said...

I love Kate's Haircut!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6