Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Rednecks



My brother, his wife and 2 boys came through to visit on their way to a wedding in Kansas. I never had cousins because my Mom and Dad were only kids so to see my kids form bonds with their cousins is so special to me. The boys are so good with them as you will see. I don't get to see my family often so it's always so special to me when I have the chance.




Getting a lift from cousin Caden....All the way into the house!Love this pic of Tabor and KateLove this one of Caden and Carson. My brother is such a great uncle. me and TaborMe and CadenLove the look on Carson's face. "Are you sure?"Love this girl. My sister in law Kelly I always tell my brothers that it wouldn't kill them to smile in a picture.

1 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Look like you guys had a great time!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6