Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy First Daddy's Day


Kisses from Daddy


Kate picked the perfect gift a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods


Daddy and his girl


Kate's special Daddy's Day t-shirt

Jared's first Daddy's day started out and ended with his favorite little girl in his arms. When we woke up he discovered a special surprise that Kate had made for him. When he reached for a diaper to change her he discovered yet another surprise. Kate was very specific about how she wanted her First Daddy's Day plans to be carried out. She told me her plans and I carried them out as her willing accomplice. Of course, her Daddy loved his surprises. She did a great job! On a personal note I would just like to tell my husband Jared that he is the most caring and hands on Daddy I have ever seen. It has been wonderful to see him in this role and gives me yet another reason to love him even more. I have loved going through this journey with him so far and can't wait to see what's next! We love our Daddy!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy first Father's Day, Jared!

Betsy, I don't seem to have your current e-mail. Could you send me a line so that I've got it?

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6