Friday, June 13, 2008

No Worries!

I went to a shower for a dear friend tonight. It was awesome! Good food and lots of laughter (you put 10+ women in the room who have all had babies you are going to hear a lot of laughter.) It was a spa shower so we all got a 15 minute back massage. Heaven! These spa showers need to catch on! I left Kate at home for a little Daddy daughter bonding time. I stayed out a little later than I thought I would...10:30! GASP! In the back of mind I wondered how Jared had fared over the evening. I wonder if he had put her to bed yet or if he was waiting for me to get home. Why did I worry? This man has been a hands on Daddy from day one. When I got home Kate was in bed sound asleep. He had done the whole bedtime routine. Just a little bragging on my husband. I think most women know this about their husbands, even the most inexperienced, never held a baby before in their life first time Daddies will know what to do when you leave them alone. It was just nice to see it! Happy Pre Daddy's Day sweetie! I love you!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad you were there! I know - aren't these daddies amazing? They always come through.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6