Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Stalking By!

Tonight, at the same baby shower I saw a girl that I had met before but we hardly ever see each other and she said to me, "I blogstalk you!" I loved it! I said, "I blogstalk you to!" I am trying to not do this but I do my fair share of blog stalking. Don't we all? Here are 2 ways to know you are a blogstalker besides the obvious definition of reading some one's blog and not leaving a comment.

1. You meet someone that you have been "blogstalking" for the first time In Person and the only thing that is running through your mind is, "I already know everything about you. Loved the pics of Disney World and I sure hope your dog is feeling better!Love what you've done with the house!" It's a very weird feeling.

2. Your friend that you do know and whose blog you stalk starts to tell you a story that they have already posted on their blog. Of course you already know the beginning and end of the story. But you can't stop them and say, "Oh yeah, I already read about that on your blog.Great story!"

It's kind of strange when those 2 worlds collide. It's like getting a preview of everything. Can anyone relate to this? Oh and by the way C, now that we have actually met and talked and laughed about this we are no longer stalking each others blogs we are just "stopping by to check in." So let's hear from all of you blogstalkers. Just leave a comment, just once. Hey, I've admitted I do it! Love this blog world we live in! What did we do with out them?

1 comments:

Courtney said...

We really are hilarious the way we know everything about everyone now! Glad you and C have come out in the open! :)

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6