Monday, June 9, 2008

Please Pray for Noah

From the time I have started this blog I have run across so many people who are in need of prayer. I use this blog so that Kate will have an online baby book but I think there is a better reason. I have blogged many times about precious little ones that are in need of prayer and posted links so that you can keep up with them. The little boy Brendan that was born premature at 30 weeks is now home with his parents. Little Gwyneth Rose born at 24 weeks is now home with her parents. Friends I ask you one more time for prayers for healing. My brother sent me an email this morning about a missionary family that they work with in Mexico City, the Hendersons. Little Noah Henderson will turn 1 this week and is facing some very serious medical problems. They don't really even know what the name for this is but they do know it is serious. Please pray for little Noah today. Please pray for complete healing. Please pray for his parents and big sister as I can only imagine how stressful the waiting can be. If you want to know more here is the link to his Grandmother's blog.

http://www.shellseeker1.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

La Pistolera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6