Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Return

Just when we thought the virus had finally left her it came back with a vengeance last night and today. I honestly am baffled. I don't know why it won't leave my little girl alone so that she can laugh and smile and play like she used to. Please continue to pray. It's still very much here. Here are some pictures of some happier times last week.

I love this picture because it shows how much she loves her baby food. It is a hilarious experience because she really enjoys her meals and makes this satisfying MMMMMM MMMMMMM sound.




My Mom gave Kate this open snow globe as an early Christmas present.It plays Christmas music, has lights, and the people skate around the little rink inside. She loves it. It has been a really good distraction for her when she is not feeling well. Another favorite these days is that awesome stocking cap she has on. She doesn't seem to mind it and seems content to wear it everywhere (even in the house.)




1 comments:

GriffinSisters said...

I'm so sorry to hear that she can't seem to shake this horrible virus. Some of my kiddos at school are going through the same things, apparently if you get it without the fever it seems to be gone much sooner. We will pray for her.
I love all the new pictures of Miss Kate and her snow globe!!! I especially love the last one of her peeking over the arm of the chair. . .too cute!
We love you and are praying for your family,
Shavonne

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6