Friday, February 26, 2010

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I knew that when these beautiful Birthday flowers arrived from my Dad I had something special but I could have no idea how much I would use this vase!
From gorgeous Birthday flowers to......

Extra ornaments from our tree to celebrate Christmas

Red glitter snowflake ornaments left over from our tree celebrated January

Red and pink Valentine's hearts cut out of construction paper and filled in with left over tinsel from the double Birthday bash.

And in anticipation of Easter colorful Easter eggs

1 comments:

casterline said...

I hate to point this out but you skipped right over ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6