Friday, February 12, 2010

Never in a Million Years

Something happened in our house yesterday that might not happen again so I wanted to document it extensively. Yes, it snowed quite a bit yesterday. Over 8 inches!!! But that's not it! It wasn't even that Jared and I made this in our back yard.....

The big news in our house is............................................................................................














PIG TAILS!!!!!!!!

With the aid of a cherry sucker, I was able to fashion Kate's hair into some adorable little pig tails.She usually protests quite loudly to me even brushing her hair so it was a major Mommy coup that the power of sugar made my little girl sit still long enough for me to pull off the much coveted pig tails(I had dreamed this little dream ever since the moment I first heard the word "girl" in the ultra sound room) Please excuse the numerous pictures. I just couldn't resist. And hey, I know that it may never happen again!







3 comments:

Carolyn said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Loved the fake out snowman! That made me smile too....but not nearly as much as your sweet baby girl.

Carolyn said...

I esp. love the last pic with their 2 profiles and the snowman smiling back!

Carolyn said...

Oh, one more thing....ummmmmm....you bribe your children with candy?!?!!? Hmmmmmm :)

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6