Friday, February 12, 2010

The Power of a Praying Daughter


Just recently, Kate has started to spontaneously pray. A few times we have looked over at her while she is playing to see her with her head bowed, eyes shut tight, hands clasped tightly togther, and lips moving with words meant just for God. I know that God hears her sweet prayers. A couple of times she has humbled me by praying before she eats, all by herself. I am so preoccupied with her routine that I have forgotten. But she hasn't. Bless my sweet girl.Like I have said in the past, our kids constantly remind us that God is near.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

You keep praying Kate - and never stop! God loves to hear your voice fill His throneroom.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6