Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a Big Boy Now!

Yesterday, Carson got his first haircut. The little blonde scraggles are gone. The shaggy shagginess is a distant memory.I have heard of Moms that cry at this experience. The only thing I can think of is that their little boys have beautiful abundant curls. I did not feel a bit of sentimentality about saying good bye to the stick stright, staticky wisps that were Carson's baby hair. He looks like a little boy now, but still like a baby. Our sweet little boy surprised us all and shed not a single tear. Just sat in his Daddy's lap and was mesmerized by his little transformation.
The before pictures were plenty.



Let the transformation begin!!




A Boy, transformed



Too bad Carson doesn't look like his Dad at all.........nope, not a bit!


So proud of my big boy. This boy is goingto do great things with his big heart.

3 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

So very cute! I love the haircut. I need to see those cute kids soon!

Carolyn said...

No tears? Way to go Darson! He looks so cute - so handsome. And the pics of him during the haircut - Piersen all over again. Crazy! It is just at a certain angle or something - the cheeks, the eyes, not sure....but they are related!! Now they need to see each other.

Anonymous said...

Thanks kids for keeping me updated on everything. I always LOVE barbershop pictures, Jared can tell you why. Carson is such a beautiful child, like his sister, Kate. But why not with two beautiful parents, inside and out....Love you kids!!
Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6