Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cozy Carson

This boy of ours makes me laugh every single day. Sometimes every single minute. He has these goofy facial expressions and mannerisms that are just a riot! For example, yesterday, he started putting his forehead down on the carpet and crawling. I kept telling him he was going to get carpet burn, but he didn't care. The only thing he cared about was that Kate and I were laughing really hard. And then later in the day he suddenly buried his head in the couch and popped up suddenly and said "Boo!" right in Kate's face. She thought it was hilarious. He is constantly trying to make her laugh and I love seeing their friendship and sibling bond form. Last night he was playing in the Cozy Coupe and suddenly popped his out the back window. I just happened to have my camera ready.:)
Carson sporting some newborn pants. I was giving some baby clothes to my sister in law last night for our new nephew or neice and tried these on Carson for a laugh. He used to swim in these and now well....now they are capris!


1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love, love, love the middle picture - that is a framer!!! Makes ya just want to SQUEEZE!!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6