Thursday, June 17, 2010

Puffy Paint

Last week the kids and I experimented with puffy paint. I got the idea HERE. We had a ball! And of course one of the great things about doing craft projects with your kids is that you get to participate because,you know, you need to test it out just to make sure there is nothing harmful!;) And if I hadn't done this I would have never known how Carson is such a little artiste. He spent double the time that Kate did on her picture. He loved using the brushes at first and then went on to full on fingerpainting mode. Simple, easy, colorful and oh so cool!





A shy artiste


Carson displaying his puffy paint masterpiece



0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6