Sunday, June 27, 2010

Turn off the Light!




Today I learned two great tricks. I finally found out a way to take pictures of my kids that I love! It's called TURN OFF the flash. When you turn off the flash the beautiful natural light is allowed to come through.  The other trick I learned is how to make your pictures bigger in blogger. You go to your settings then scroll down to global settings, click the button that says Updated Editor and then click save. It's a whole new blogger for me. I can actually see my pictures in my post and when you click on the picture you can pick the size of your picture. Brilliant!



I love the light in these pictures. End of the day light is the best!\And this is my favorite of Kate.



My favorite  picture of Carson to date!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6