Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our Garden

This is our garden. In the front is lettuce, then peas, and right behind that watermelons. But do you see the row after that where all of the activity is going on? That is what I call the "row of anticipation." Because come early October those babies will be full grown jack o lantern pumpkins! That's the plan anyway. It's more of a money saving move though. Last year Jared and I reluctantly forked over $20 for ONE pumpkin. These seeds cost $1.25. I figure if this works out we will definitely be saving money. And this year? Pumpkins for everyone!

1 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

Your garden looks good. I hope mine is good too.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6