Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Baby?

Today I went to the Dr. and I am 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. To those of you who live in babyland you will know that that is not much progress at all. HOWEVER, these were the same exact numbers I had the DAY before Kate was born. So I am very hopeful. At any rate, my Dr. wants to see me back again on Thursday to check my progress. If Carson is born tomorrow he will share birthdays with my brother Burke (Born on President Reagan's inauguration day) and Jared's brother Blair. While we wait for this precious boy please enjoy pictures of his finished nursery.

This is the scorecard from the last golf game Jared and his Dad played together






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Okay - totally cool room. I love that you framed the scorecard - that's really neat.

Come little boy come! Safe into our world and your home full of love!

Cheering for you,
Care

GriffinSisters said...

Hi Kids
The nursery looks great!!
Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6