Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on our Boy

I went to the Dr. yesterday and there has been no real progress. It looks like Carson is very happy in his home right now. To tell you the truth I am ok with that. I think I set the bar a little high being that I was already in labor with Kate at this point in my pregnancy with her. And even though I want to sock the next person that says, "He will come when he is ready." (they obviously haven't been pregnant:)) I know that this statement is true. His birthday will be on exactly the day God has chosen for him before we even had an inkling that we had a boy in our future. God has known Carson forever and that gives me great comfort. He knows his future and he can see his whole life. I love that.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I just wanted you to know not to worry because "he will come when he is ready" :) (Yes, your brother has worn off on me and helped me grow in ornary-ness!!)

I love you!

GriffinSisters said...

Love the new hairdo! Thinking of you guys!!! Love, Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6