Monday, January 12, 2009

Kate and Carson Bonding Time

Lately, we have been teaching Kate to "Pat Pat Mommy's tummy" or "pat pat Carson." She will say "pat pat" as she is doing it. Very cute. We are hoping this gentle touch will continue when he is on the outside as she has a tendency to want to scratch everything with her extremely lady like fingernails that grow at a rapid pace. Here are some very endearing pictures of sister and brother. You'll see that in the last one she finds that sometimes Mommy's tummy is just a good place to rest your head.


Love this face!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very sweet! We are excited to hear news of that little guy. When we were in Austin with Caden and Tabor I thought of Kate being even more surrounded by all the boy cousins and brother! What a little princess!!

GriffinSisters said...

Love the belly shots and Kate just adds to the picture!!! I too have enjoyed snapping pictures of Brock laying on, playing on, or kissing on "Brudder Brice!!!" It seems we have days where Brock wants to acknowledge his brother then other days where he'll tell us "No Brudder Brice" and just ignore my tummy.
You have been heavily on my mind the past few days and I hope and pray you are doing well. I wish nothing but the blessings on you Jared, and Kate as you prepare for the arrival of Carson. We can't wait to hear the good news and see pictures of our newest family member!
Sending love and prayers,
Shavonne

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6