Sunday, March 29, 2009

Camera Brain

Kate is growing and changing so fast I feel like a camera fanatic because I am constantly snapping photos of her to keep up with her growth! It seems like she changes every day and I want to savor every moment. But life seems to be going in fast forward these days. I told Jared that I wish my brain had an automatic camera built inside. Everytime I wanted to snap a picture I would just blink my eyes. Maybe it would look something like this.

Above all toys, Kate's favorite is the remote control. She has put our TV into settings we never even knew existed.

I love profile shots

My gorgeous girl

If you need an instant giggle just watch Kate manuever this stroller. I call this the best Christmas we will probably EVER buy

Flying high with Daddy


These two have a mutual admiration society and I try to snap photos of their special relationship every chance I get


1 comments:

Kristen said...

Those head shots of Kate are really good, Betsy!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6