Sunday, March 8, 2009

Running in Circles

This week was tough. I felt like both of our kids ran circles around me. That's pretty bad considering Carson is not very mobile right now. So while I regroup emotionally and physically for another week please enjoy these pictures.

Here's Kate, literally running circles around me.


her first real tennis shoes!

Why does everyone keep calling her Pebbles?

I'm glad I got a picture of this outfit because it lasted all of 15 minutes, if you know what I mean.

I tried forever to get one where A)Kate wasn't crying and B)Both of them were looking at the camera. No dice.

Proud standing girl. Still taking a few steps but nothing all out just yet!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like someone has got chubby cheeks! What a cute little guy. And Kate's shoes are adorable.... as is she!

It is Monday today. Give your self some grace and realize it is Monday for everyone :( Wishing for good naptime and a few moments of tranquility today. And some good uninterrupted sleep for you tonight! Love ya!

Kristen said...

Hang in there!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6