Thursday, March 19, 2009

Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One By One

So while I can't really think about what I am about to do on Monday morning,(Please keep praying for me.) I am counting my blessings. I love my life and my family. God gives me constant reminders of how blessed I am.Enjoy these pictures of my blessings.

My two big blessings wrapped up in small amazing packages.




My brother Burke is an awesome uncle. He's not a baby person but he loves his neice and nephews. Kate LOVES her Uncle Burke. I love babies. They don't know you're not a baby person, they just love on you anyway.







Kate is getting better at relating to Carson. There are still some rough spots as you can see in these pictures, but for the most part she's coming around.

Let's just be honest and call this one what it is....a chokehold.






Jared and I have taken to calling him Little Jared. Depending on who you ask,we are told he looks like Jared or my brother Burke. Hmmmmmm.....For the record Burke doesn't see it.

Chunky Boy! 11 lbs already!

The smile is almost there!

3 comments:

casterline said...

11 pounds! You go Carson! Kayla is only 9! And Emma has the same baby animals book that Kate has. See it doesn't matter where we live our children are doing the same things! Your right, they truly are blessings!
and we will keep praying for you!

casterline said...

What!!!! You didn't wear green!!!

Carolyn said...

Bets,

Okay in the first pic I really see that Carson does resemble Kate! I LOVE his cheeks....and my personal fave is the dino onesie - way cute and all boy! Love it.

Kate looks like bonding with brother has been a whole lot of fun! You've captured some cute moments that will serve as proof in the future years that there really was a time in history when Kate was beating up on the bro! :)

Love your precious family.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6