Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cozy Coupe Couple

I bless the day we bought the cozy coupe. Kate loves this toy above any toy that she has. It is by far the most popular toy when other kids come over. She loves to put her sippy cup, food, and other items in her trusty car. In fact, when I am missing something I look in the cozy coupe first to see if she's stashed it in there. The other day she decided Carson could join in on the fun. This is what transpired.


Hey Kate, what do you think about me taking a spin in the ole cozy coupe?


Bubba is pleased as punch that Kate considered him cozy coupe material

Man! Pushing this kid around is very.....


VERY hard work!


Stopping to get some gas


Alright Bubba fun times over, out you go!


Back in the saddle again..

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6