Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kate's First Day




This morning Kate started a Mother's Day Out program at our church. She did really well. She went right in and sat down at the table. Me? I was another story. I find it really amazing that even though I dropped her off nearly everyday at daycare I still had to fight back the tears this morning. It never gets easier. We acquired 2 new things for Kate's big adventure, a little backpack and a lady bug nap mat. Both are as cute as they can be and both are monogrammed which seems to be my new passion lately. I let Kate try on each one and both of them almost sent her backwards. She's such a little one. She loves her nap mat and wanted me and Bubba to lay on it with her. To tell you the truth I am thinking about getting one of my own. It looks so comfortable. Thanks to Randi and Sharon at Sweetest Stitches I was able to get Kate's nap mat yesterday morning at the last minute. They do amazing work and have thr cutest things. And everything is monogrammed.:)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That does look comfy! Tell Kate that Auntie Care would LOVE to steal a nap alongside her!

Randi Freeby said...

So glad she likes it.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6