Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just Call Her Imelda

You know... the lady in the Phillipines with all of the shoes? Just in case you needed a reference. Anywho! Kate LOVES shoes. Everytime I wake her up the first thing she does is look at her shoes lined up on the table and say, "Shoes!" She wants to wear shoes all of the time. The other day she was hanging out in a onesie and wanted her new pair of shoes on. So picture her with just a onesie and those wonderfully chubby legs with big chunky shoes on. Too cute! She is a definitely girly girl. Perhaps even more girly than her Mom! This is her 2 newest pair of shoes. She is very drawn to the pink pair and wants to wear them all of the time.


3 comments:

casterline said...

I say that all the time and no one knows who I'm talking about (unless they are over 40) Emma is the same way with shoes! She has an aunt the feeds her habit. She will wear shoes that hurt her feet just because they "match" her outfit. Does it really start this young?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids,
I finally found your blog again after GS was taken down... I have missed you and all the wonderful pics and updates on the babies.
Kate must really be a shoe lover. I can't believe how big and grown up Carson is. Wish I was closer, I could hep you with some sewing lessons for sure but the little dress is very cute, love it..Maw

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say if I had some super snazzy pink shoes like that I'd wear them as often as I could too!!!
And the Cozy Coupe story and pictures is too cute!!! I love seeing their facial expressions now because I remember the first pictures of Kate and Carson. She would hardly acknowledge him, and look at the two of them now?!?!?!
Hope the four of you are doing well. Sending love and prayers <3

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6