Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy Eight




A couple of weeks ago our wonderful boy turned 8 months. He is a happy little guy. He is grabbing at everything. A few weeks ago I had him at the Dr and when we went up to the front counter to check in he grabbed at all of the business cards and brochures and sent them crashing to the ground. He loved it! He is starting to eat some solids now in addition to baby food. I am starting to let him experiment with puffs and he is starting to use the pincer grasp instead of the full fist approach. He is starting to babble now which is so cute because I think he is starting to see he will have to talk fast if he wants to get a word in edge wise with Miss Priss around.We are still working on not getting up at night. He is pretty much only doing it once but we are still trying to iron out that skill. It's coming. I think he just a hungry little boy so I am trying to fine tune when and how much I give him before bedtime. His hair is doing hilarious things. It will lay down in the front and stick straight up in the back. It is getting pretty blonde. He is starting to pull up on me when I am sitting down. Just today he pulled up to his knees. No crawling yet but there seems to be alot of leg kicking and pivoting on his stomach to get to places. He loves to play with blocks. Especially when Kate builds a tower so that he can crash it down. He loves looking and watching Kate. When he can't see her he will fuss and whine until I put him into her view then he will content. He loves to make her laugh by peeking out from behind objects. I love that he is already figuring out how to play with his sister. He LOVES the bath and bounces all around in the water. I really have to watch him or he will take a dive into the water. Carson is so much fun and his smile just melts my heart every single time I am privileged to see it. Thank you God for our wonderful little boy!!!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Atta boy Carson - you smash those towers!! You sound pretty happy, healthy and very loved. Glad to hear an update on all of your latest tricks. Love you, Auntie Care

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6