Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here, There, And Everywhere

That's a Beatles song in case you didn't know. Speaking of the Beatles the $100k question on Who wants to be a millionaire was "Where did John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet?" The answer is at a church. The guy didn't know it and left with a measly $50k. As you can probably tell already this post is going to be all over the place so get ready.

1. The weather in Texas is driving me nuts. Cool weather one day and hot and muggy the next. Can't wait until the weather evens out. Kate was actually wearing this ensemble a couple of weeks ago. Today she is in shorts and a t-shirt.



2. I just made these shirts for Kate and Carson. My crafty side is taking hold again.


3. Were hosting Care Group on Sunday and I think I am going to try these for dessert. Looks easy! Only 3 ingredients cake, icing and white chocolate. Sounds pretty good to me!

4. I received my race packet for Race for the Cure yesterday. I have been blessed by so many donations from family and friends.Thank you guys so much! I am just $5 from my goal. Click HERE if you still want to donate.


5. This cute little boy just turned 8 months old!!!


6. This sassy sweet Miss is 20 months old today!!!


7. Even though Kate is being raised Church of Christ she loves to dance.She just can't help herself! Her newest dancing partner is Carson. She takes his hands and swings her little hips back and forth to that rockin' rollin' tune "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."


8. This is Jared at the end of a long 10 hour day. The kids just pile on top of him and are all over him until they go to bed. I wish I could capture Kate when she hears that garage door go up at 5. She stops what ever she is doing and toddles as fast as she can to the door that leads to the garage and waits for her Daddy to come through that door. It is a priceless moment. This man is an amazing Daddy.

9. Here are Kate and Carson. If you'll notice Kate has her arm around Carson. It took 8 months but I think she is finally warming up to him. :)

10. Last One! I love this picture because it looks like Kate told a joke and Carson is throwing his head back having a good hearty laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING your crafty shirts!!! I want you to make ME one with a bedazzled cross...(hint hint)! LOL

Super cute pics, and I must say you look amazing!

love and prayers,
Shavonne

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids
Enjoyed the new pics so much! All of you look great and the kids are precious. Good luck on the race Betsy. Was good to talk to you Jared. Love....Maw

Anonymous said...

Love the pixs!! The kids are adorable. Sounds like you are have a wonderful time home with your little tribe. Tell MB hello. L to all. MJT

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6