Monday, October 26, 2009

Take a Picture

So many memories are coming these day at lightening speed. I wish I could blink and take a picture. Since I'm not very quick with the camera I will just have to tuck them away in my own mind. Two great memories from today, the first sweet and the second was downright hilarious. Sweet memory: Jared coming home from a 13 hour work day and playing with the kids. And then a very spirited reading of Goodnight Gorilla. For those of you who are not familiar with this book there are not many words in this book. You have to make up a story from the pictures. Kate and Carson were entranced by his storytelling.
Hilarious Memory: Tonight as I was giving the kids a bath I caught Kate looking into that little mirror thing below the faucet. She was pointing into it and very seriously saying to herself, "NO Fro!(throw)" Self Talk 101. :)

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6