Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting Through


Kate's expression is this picture is very indicative of her personality right now. Very independent, very curious, very much an attitude of "let's see how far I can go with this." She has had a big time problem with throwing things lately. Can anyone relate? Although I am finding it hard to differentiate that it is ok to throw a ball but not a book. I am thinking of narrowing it down to "No throwing things at other people." Anywho...my catch phrase when she throws something is "No throw!" Last night Jared was rearranging some things in his media room and he picked up something and threw it aside to get it out of his way. Kate told him quite indignantly, "No throw!" Just when you think you aren't getting through!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh yes, the classic application of the rule to everyone but oneself. She is a smart one and will get far in life :) Jared ought to know better!

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

Hello Betsy! I've heard a lot about you and I love your blog. Your kids are AdOrAbLe! And you're so crafty...I love it! I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!

Randi Freeby said...

Ok, welcome to my world all the time. Boys (at least mine) throw EVERYTHING all the time! It drives me crazy! I have no idea how to stop it so if you figure it out, please pass along the wisdom.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6