Monday, October 12, 2009

A Season of Celebration

I was laying in bed last night and could not turn my mind off. I was thinking about all of the wonderful things that are about to happen in our circle of family and friends. God is amazing as He has laid out all of this celebration for us to enjoy. We are so thankful! Here is the Celebration List for November through March!!!!

1. We will start out November with the ultimate bang. My new nephew Hudson should be born early to mid November. This will be the fourth boy for my brother and his wife. I can't wait to meet him. He is one little boy that has been greatly anticipated.
2. We will spend Thanksgiving with my Dad and Robin in Midland
3. My 35th Birthday December 10th
4. I run the half marathon December 13th
5. Christmas!!! We will get to show Kate and Carson that Christmas is more than presents and a big jolly man in a suit.
6. New Years and a POSSIBLE awesome surprise Jared and I are working on for each other :)
7. January 15th my dear friend Kim will get married.
8. January 29th our big boy Carson turns ONE!!!
9. February 8th our sweet girl Kate turns TWO!!!
10.February 15th Jared and I will celebrate 7 blessed years of marriage
11.In March we will celebrate when our good friends Jodi and Derek (and Hudson:) welcome their sweet boy into the world

So you see, there are 11 good reasons to shout out God is Good!!! SO Good!!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6