Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Jig Is Up!



This boy is stationary no more! Carson says, "HA! I knew I would get it!" He has officially joined the league of crawlers. Sometimes the army crawl version and sometimes hands and knees version but there is no doubt about it! This boy is going places! Kate is none too happy about it as she is realizing she can't just leave things anywhere she wants to. She was leisurely eating her waffle this morning and as she is apt to do many times she set it down to play. Carson crawled right over to help himself. Our lives will never be the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we are in the same boat!!! Brice is now on the go and he's not going backward anymore:) Brice is able to move to Brock or to Brock's toys so we are having to give the "we share our toys" speech every 10 minutes!
Way to go Carson!!!

Carolyn said...

Way to go Carson! What a milestone to achieve - movement - that is a big deal for everyone involved (hee hee). Look out world here he comes!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6