Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Many Years From Now

Many years from now when Carson is a teenager and is finding his own way. Many years from now when he thinks that he doesn't need his Mom I will look back on this night. This night when he had croup and it was just him and me in the cool night air. I will remember that sweet sweet face looking up at me and smiling at him. Repeating to him, "Ma Ma Ma Ma" and him giving me that wonderful 4 toothed crooked grin and saying, "Da Da Da Da Da!" in his raspy little voice. I will remember how he marveled at the bright moon. I will remember how at that moment how much he needed me.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sweet. Very sweet. Nothing much more needed to be stated here than that.

Anonymous said...

He will ALWAYS need you, no matter what age!!
Love, Maw

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6