Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a great day! I got to see my brother Brig his wife Kelly and my 2 nephews Caden and Tabor. It was a truly special day that was filled with lots of laughing and a really good feeling of contentment that comes from being with family I love. It was great to see my kids form relationships with their Uncle and Aunts. It seemed that a lot of times they were actually fighting over who would hold our kids next! Now that is a wonderful feeling. It was also great to see the special cousin relationships that are starting to form. Kate wanted to follow her 2 cousins around everywhere. She had fun playing and racing with them. At one point during the night she plopped herself right down in Caden's lap. He said, "I think she likes me!"
I also met my youngest brother's girlfriend Stacey for the first time. She is one of those people that when you meet her you feel like you have known her your whole life. I knew she was a good person when Kate reached her arms out to her when she first saw her. :)

Such a great day that I will never forget!


Me with my brother Brig. A truly great guy.

Me with my oldest nephew Caden. I can't believe he is 10!

Tabor was a natural! I love this picture of him with Carson

Caden was so great with Kate and Carson

There is something about this picture that just warms my heart

Kate and Auntie Kelly

Me and my good friend Stacey!

This is to me, an absolutely precious picture.


I LOVE this picture. Kate loved being with her Uncle Brig.


Stacey took this one of Carson. Why is it that other people can take better pictures of your kids than you can?


Here I am with my wondeful sister in law Kelly and my other sister in oops! I mean my new friend Stacey

Kate looked like this the whole day! She was so happy!

2 comments:

Stacey at Giggles and Glue Sticks said...

You are hilarious! Loved, loved, loved being there with you all. So fun! December, December, December! Hugs and kisses to Kate and Carson.
(Let's come up with a crafty project to do!)

Carolyn said...

How much fun! Looked like we missed a great time! Loved all the pics of everyone.

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6