Thursday, November 12, 2009

Randomosity

This is a game Kate and Carson play at the table. Carson will peek around the centerpiece at Kate and that will make her laugh so hard. It is hilarious to watch. Carson is her little clown.:)


Kate is fascinated with her reflection and shadow. When she sees her reflection she says, "HellWO!!!!" This also gives a good look at her winter hat. I know it won't really match her red coat but somehow I think the cuteness will beat out the clashness (not a word).

Believe it or not it was below the 70s in the last few weeks (or month?) Little Red Riding Hood decided to take her new coat out for a spin in the yard...
Kate can ALMOST turn the knob on our doors. She has also been working on the lock. She hasn't put together the actual function of the lock but when she does I am really going to have to watch her! This is also an good example of our weather. Kate probably wore this dress in the same week she wore the coat!!


Kate loves to "walk in our shoes" so to speak. She loves to put on any shoes we have laying around. It is especially cute and funny when she puts on Jared's sneakers. :) She will just walk around in them like they fit her feet exactly!

0 comments:

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6