Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Boy of Joy






Carson is 9 months old!! He is 21 lbs! He is stocky. He is calm, laid back, and happy most of the time. :) He can't be perfect all of the time!! He is pulling up to his knees and bouncing around. He's got two new teeth up top for a total of 4. When I am holding him I have to be careful because he loves to nip at my shoulder! When Jared gets home he stares a hole right through him until he is picked up for his Daddy time. He is still Kate's biggest fan and loves to watch evey moves she makes. He takes just one morning nap. AND.......he has slept through the night for the last TWO nights!!! What a big boy!!He is exploring new foods. He loved the shredded cheese I gave him from my salad the other night and he ate some of Kate's grilled cheese yesterday. He goes to town on his sippy cup and will also drink from Kate's sippy cup when she leaves it lying around. He is crawling EVERYWHERE!!! He is "walking" a little bit when we hold his hands. Bath time is probably his most favorite times of the day. He's gets to be in close proximity of Kate and he gets to bounce around in the water and SPLASH!!! From the minute we set him down to the minute we take him out he is splashing! He loves cars and blocks. He is the most cuddly little boy and my heart just melts when he lays his head down on my shoulder even when he's not tired. And I LOVE his little grin.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Okay - this boy continues to have a different look at every snapshot. In the 3rd pic he is Kate all over again. In the fourth he is Pierce. Craziness. Wish I could see him and pinch those cheeks :)

Good sleepin' Carson - keep it up!

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6